Friday, July 17, 2009

Rachel's 2nd Birthday

Mummy: 17 July 2007 - 17/07/2007 happens to be Rachel's birthday, and that is today. I will let Rachel do the talking as she is the VIP.

Today is my bday. I turn 2 years old with effect from today. Mummy says i am in the terrible 2 stage but hor, i still tink i look cute & i'm still a good girl. Mummy ordered 2 cakes for me from Bakerzin. These 2 cakes happen to be on promotion for the month of July. Mummy heard good feedbacks abt it & decided to try it out. I had 2 different flavours for my bday cake cos 1 cake is too small & Mummy is afraid there will nt be enuff to go ard. The flavours are: Cookies & Cream Cheese cake & Chocolate Amez. They cost $17 plus & $21 plus respectively. Total only abt $40 plus, including GST. So much more cheaper than those bday cakes u order from neighbourhood bakery shop or from places like Four Leaves, E-Creative & such.

Mummy initially wanted to order cupcakes for me but kinda expensive for abt 30 cupcakes . Enuff said, let the fotos do the talking.



Sarah gu gu teaching us some nursery rhymes & we put our hands & legs into actions.

Cookies & Cream Cheese Cake

Chocolate Amez



" Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to rachel, happy birthday to you"

the TV program looks better than looking at mummy's camera


Cake cutting ceremony.

Sarah gu gu cutting the up the cake to be distributed to everyone.

I am the VIP today.

Ala Peanut Butter Sandwiches...


All my cousins ( erm...with the exception of lionel la; he's my brother):
(1st row) - lionel, vicky, alexis
(2nd row) - yun hui, ying xuan, tong xuan, rachel, jia yi & jia xing
Absent: jing yi

1/4 of the Seah family members.....

i had enuff photo takings mummy..i am tired

Alexis with ah ma.

Da gu (foto taken by lionel)

vicky, ah ma, rachel & alexis (foto taken by lionel)

Gu po: u wanna take a foto of me? give me $10
Background: Lay Wan gu gu

Notice the red marks on Lionel's face ( can u see?). He's having chicken pox. Dun worry! Its recovering already; 2 weeks ago, it was even worst.

Mine one & only physical present. The rest all ang paos. Thank you to all uncles & aunties, kor kor & jie jie.
Mummy: collecting ang paos (red packet) is now my hobby...hahaha!


Lay Ghim gu gu & family (top).
Lay Ghim gu gu wants to hv a feel hw izit with 7 children (bottom)...haha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...