Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Completions of My Vaccinations

Post dated

"This is the day i gt my cert, i gt my cert, i gt my cert, This is the day i gt my cert, at Yishun Polyclinic" Hahahaha!

Finally, i hv completed all my infanthood vaccinations, from the 1st day that i was born till 05 Jun 2009. Below is the Certificate Of Vaccination i gt from the head nurse @ Yishun Polyclinic. It shows the date & type of vaccination that i gt on each visit.

17 July 2007 - HEPB D1 (Hepatitis B)
18 July 2007 - HEPB D2 (Hepatitis B)
18 July 2007 - BCG D1 (BCG)
24 Oct 2007 - 5 in 1 D1 (DPTa/DPT + Hib + IPV)
29 Nov 2007 - 5 in 1 D2 (DTPa/DPT + Hib + IPV)
29 Dec 2007 - HEXA D3 (DTPa + Hib + HEPB)
18 Oct 2008 - MMR D1 (Measles / Mumps / Rubella)
05 Jun 2009 - 5 in 1 B1 (DTPa/DPT + Hib + IPV)

My next appointment will be only after i turn 3 yrs of age. Mummy will need to call the polyclinic to make appt. Its for my 3 yrs old assessment. Mummy scared wait she miss out some impt assessment, so she clarify with the nurse. The nurse told mummy no more vaccinations or assessment needed until i turn 3 yrs old.

Wondering hw come L doesnt hv this Certificate Of Vaccination. He also completed all required vaccinations ar. But mummy says nvr mind. His health booklet did indicate all required vaccinations & that he went thru all. Sufficient!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...