Monday, June 29, 2009

Cannot upload fotos. Help!

What's happening? I cant seems to upload fotos. I can see that the image is being uploaded in a new window with the sun rays, exclamation mark & all but after clicking 'done', the fotos does not appear on the blog window.

Anyone experiencing the same problem? Is this blogger problem or my own personal account problem? Damn frustrating manz!

i hv put up my problem thru google help grp & apparently, there are alot of people experiencing the same problem but seems no solution to this.

Can see that Picasa Album has my fotos though. Been trying to upload so many times that Picasa has numerous duplicated fotos.
=========================================

30 jun @ 11am

Tried uploading again but still facing the same problem. Very annoying. Hw come Blogger doesnt seems to update anything on this issue? Can they see this problem or not?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...