Sunday, August 17, 2008

Presenting another milestone...

Daddy, Mummy, Ah Ma & all the other adts hv been teaching me how to get down from the bed. They told me that i hv to go down legs first and nt head first. Cos if i go down via my head, i will hurt myself. So they taught me how to put my legs down & stand firmly before i let go.

Ta dam! I did it! Most of the time, the adts will sort of guide me but they will not really hold onto me unless needed. I hv already master the art of going down all by myself.

And just now, Mummy thot i was sleeping and so she did not really pay full attention to me. And then, she heard me calling out & so she ask Daddy to look up on me. Daddy told Mummy i am already on the floor crawling towards the door. Haha....see i told u, I DID IT!
========================================

Today was mine 1st official lesson at GUG. I saw some of my frens who were at the trial class last sun as well. My teachers are teacher Devi & teacher Aze. Wanna join us? Keke.. We are in classroom 6.

We learn the letter G, the sound made by the letter & the number 9. We sang songs & had a story telling session. Today's story was:" The Shoemaker". For craft work, we each made a rug. We were given a piece of white paper; we had to paint them green & then we stick small pieces of yarn onto the paper.

Before the end of the class, teacher Devi drew a guitar on my hand. I had lots of fun dat i was so tired after class, i K.O right away on the way home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...