Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fall

Mummy: I had a great big shock this morning. My sil was carrying Rachel, trying to coax her to sleep. She was swaddling her in the baby carrier when all of a sudden, the knot gave way & Rachel slipped & fell onto the ground, knocking her head. I gave a loud scream & rushed forwards. My sil immediately picked Rachel up & was examining her head. I took over & hushed Rachel who was screaming like anything. My mil gave her the "jin feng san" to calm her down & applied oil on her head where she hit the ground. By this time, its has swell into a little bump & redness. We checked the other parts of her body, making sure no where else was hurt.

I kept on telling Rachel dat she is brave little girl, a strong little girl & a good girl. Its gu gu who is naughty, gu gu made you fall down, gu gu naughty, gu gu bad bad. My sil also apologise to Rachel. Luckily for Rachel, my sil have managed to sort of grab her when she slid & so she didnt really hit the ground hard except for a thud but not a loud thud. Its mine screams dat shock the neighbours & passers by.

Rachel is now sleeping & i told my mil to keep a close watch on Rachel's appetite & behaviour. On the slightest change in behaviour or appetite, to bring her to the doctor's immediately & also to give me a call.

Rachel darling, be strong & be brave. Dun worry. You will be fine.
====================================

I went down to have a look at Rachel at around noon time. She was up & abt & was preparing to go kai kai. i looked at her head & all seems to be ok; no bump, no swell, no redness, no sore. GOOD! i asked my mil whtr Rachel is her usual self anot. Mil says all is well; she plays, she eats, she drinks. GOOD! But i say still cannot let loose yet; still must monitor. Mil knows.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...