Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dinner at Sunset Way

Backdated posting : Dinner at Sunset Way, Clementi on 10 Aug 2008, i tink but cant remember wat is the restaurant name. Something cuisine? It serves buffet steamboat & bbq. Cant remember the exact price but i tink is $30 plus +++ per adt & abt $20 plus +++ per chd. Rachel did not come cos Ah Ma says quite late liao. So only me & me, enjoying myself, eating satay & drinking non stop.


plate no.1 & 2...more to come...daddy go marketing..keke
drinking barley.. psst! see the person behind me...holy cow! where's his body? i only see the legs....chinese 7th month....eeeeee

See, i can do magic! notice my hands? 3D illusion...haha


Yum..satays!
After eating, we took a stroll along the restaurants cum cafe cum pubs.....wow...so crowded. even at 10pm plus, still so many people having party. This people like dun need to work the next day like dat. How i wish i can also. not work la but at least dun hv to go sch. I ask Daddy if i hv sch 2moro. Daddy says yes as it is mon. Mummy says we better go back now. I need to wake up early the next day & mummy is very sure rachel is looking & waiting for Mummy. Okay! Let's go back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...