Friday, February 18, 2011

A night without diapers

17 Feb 2011 (Thurs):

I know this should have been started, tried & error (errored?), learned & done much much earlier but i just wasnt ready to get up every 2-3 hours every night.

But when you gotta, you gotta. My little princess told me to take a shower first so that we could both lie down in bed together to play a little game. I found her sleeping soundly after i took my bath.

I then carried her to the toilet, whispered into her ears that it time to take a pee, sat her down on the bowl.... Her eyes were closed & her head nodding. Cannot be sure if she's aware of what's going on or if she knows what's she supposed to do....then the sound of water trickling.... yeah i got her to pee. Time checked: 1120pm.

Fast forward to 0340am ( 18 Feb 2011). I got up & did the same thing; carried her up... whispered into her ears her "job"... sat her down on the bowl.... yup, she did it. Whoppee!

Supposingly to do so another time round maybe at 7am or 8am but later at 0750am, i figured since she's dry & sleeping soundly, oh well.

When my little princess woke up this morning, i told her she succeeded her 1st night without pampers, will continue tonight, tomorrow night & so on.... till the day (hopefully it will be soon) when like Lionel, she's supposed to wake up on her own. She jumped for joy & guessed what?

I told her we can now save $$ on pampers since she wont be needing those much longer & she told me in return we can use the $$ & buy more strawberry lollipops instead. KIDS!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...