Thursday, February 3, 2011

CNY 1st Day 03 Feb 2011

03 February 2011 (Thursday):

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!! Wishing everyone a happy & prosperous golden bunny year!!

Today, my ils are going overseas to Guiyang, Changsha, China for a holiday. We went over to T2 for a send off. 6 people in the family flying off but about 15 people came for the send off, equivalent to 4 cars. Haha.




After the send off, we head over to my granny's place for lunch. Of course not all 15 of us but the 4 of us - hb, me , Lionel & Rachel. This is a yearly affair. We also met up with all my aunts, uncles & cousins.

Rachel with Sihan - my fathers' cousins' daughters' girl. How is she related to Rachel? Note: my father & his cousin are of a different surname cos they are related by my granny & her sister.
Complicated right? Anyway, they were able to click as they were only 1 month apart in age.

There after, we proceeded over to my mum's for another steamboat dinner. Supposing to meet up with my mum side of relatives but no one was around when we arrived. My mum told me that they came over for lunch instead. Well, well..

** Don't forget to read about the events for 02 Feb 2011 **

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...