Sunday, August 29, 2010

Seimpi Lesson 7

Sorry folks. We gave lesson 7 a miss cos poor me (mummy) had to work. And i believed we will miss lesson 9 as well cos we will be going on a holiday that weekend.

I tried to schedule a make up class for lesson 7 but none of the dates/timing were suitable. The recep told me the dates/timings she gave me are the nearest lesson schedule for teacher Marcia's class although the progress are actually 1 month ahead. 1 month ahead! Its like jumping 4 lessons in advance. But the timing are only on Sats morning which happen to be my work day as well. ( i work on alternate sats).

Guess i have to give the make up lesson a miss too. No choice. Hiaz. Will check with teacher Marcia what did Rachel missed on the last lesson conducted & try to catch up from there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...