Monday, March 22, 2010

Lost Touch

The whole of March, well, almost, i hv nt been blogging. Due to my work constraint, i do nt hv any chance to blog. Long wrking hrs, staggered shifts, aching body.....

But there's another reason, i do not hv any events to blog abt too. I seldom get the chance to see my kids unless i wrk the morning shift - 8am - 6pm. My kids are either sleeping over at their granny' splace or off to sch so its practically 24hrs continously that i do nt see them.

But that is over. I hv resign from the company. From tmr onwards, i will be back at a company i am so used to & my wrking hrs are defintely more stable & fixed.

So hang on, i foresee the next event will be the bday celebration of Lionel which is soon, in early April. Do stay tune. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...