Friday, January 15, 2010

Graduation

Hooray! I have graduated from the course & i'm now a certified service professional. ** pai sey**
Below are js some random snapshots taken from my hp & forwarded via bluetooth from my classmates. Some may nt be clear. Enjoy

CSP - Certified Service Professional. Course conducted at SIRS.


My class/course mates together with our trainer, Mrs Rabia Muir.
( Can u see me?)

My team members - Team 3.

Some of my classmates.

another snapshpot.

End of the buffet.
We did 2 banquet & 1 service host during the course. For most of us who do not have any F&B experience, it was really difficult to run a restaurant. Everyday, there will be diff grps doing banquet & they hv to come up with new ideas in table settlings, atmosphere settlings, what & how to serve, what to set on the tables, what kind of music, what type of cutleries, etc... And each grp has to be better than the grp b4. And it boils down to having alot of communication, team work & coordination. LOL. But it was worth the while. We learned alot of things.
And can u imagine? The youngest in my class was 20 years old & the oldest was 68 years old.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...