Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Singapore Changi Airport - Terminal 3

Mummy & I had some quality mother-daughter-bonding time today @ Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3. I wanted to go to the zoo but mummy says zoo admission is very expensive, so she suggested we go see aeroplanes at the airport. So i say ok, we take aeroplane to the zoo. Mummy laughed.

We took bus 858. I fell asleep within 15 mins on board the bus & was still sleeping when we arrived at the terminal. Mummy bot me to the kids' corner at the basement of Terminal 3 where there is a TV showing cartoon network. Mummy laid me on the carpet to sleep while she watch cartoon.

I woke up at 12.15pm & we laze ard together for a little while. We went to the foodcourt for our lunch. Mummy shared with me a wok of seafood mui fan. After lunch, we proceeded to explore T3, starting from the departure hall. I saw aeroplanes taking off & landing, police & cisco guards patrolling, armed with rifles, musical show, kids playground & bouncing castle.

I did not go up on the bouncing castle becos i was under the age requirement but Mummy's fren whose daughter was 5 years old went up. But the sign indicated min age is 8 yrs....

We spent abt 3.5 hrs at the airport & went back home ard 3pm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...