Tuesday, December 22, 2009

School Uniform

This is how i will look like in my sch uniform, with the exception of my hair. Mummy will pin my fringe up when i go to sch. Pardon my messy look. :P

Mummy went to school this afternoon to buy me my uniforms & to pay up my sch fees. She also bot an additional set of uniform for Lionel as he seems to have outgrown his current uniforms.

The uniform smallest size is XS. When i put it on, the hem of the skirt js covered my knees. This uniform shd last me a gd 2 years cos i dun tink i will expand in size, only expand in height.

I gt a new water bottle too. In js another 12 days, i will be officially attending Pre Nursery School . Mummy says i must be "kuai kuai", cannot be notty, must listen to teacher, cannot run around, cannot cry, must make friends & be happy. And also remember to tell the teacher if i need to go to the toilet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Lionel n Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...