Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lionel @ 54 Months Old

Hello everybody, its been a long time. I am now 54 months old; that is about 4 years & 6 months old, so about 4.5 years old.

I will be attending K1 next year & soon i will be prpearing for primary school life. Mummy says i am a big boy now so i hv to start learning to be independent in alot of things. Mummy believes learning from young so i can adapt better in time to come or when the need arises.

Sometime ago, mummy's frens ask abt the list of primary schools she hope that i can study in. Mummy has a few frens whose kids are also the same age as me so they start comparing & questioning. Becos if u hv a school which you like very much for your kid to get a place in it, now is the time to start PV - parents volunteering. But mummy says that is not 100% confirmed a place will be reserved for you. I defintely do not fall in phrase 1 or 2A or 2B. More likely 2C - within 1km from home. I do not have any siblings nor relations with any schools here in Yishun. Even for old boys & girls sch, i cannot cos mummy comes from an all girls sch. Even if hers was a mixed sch, the location of her sch is now in Bedok - too far from me. Daddy's sch is no longer around or has changed name/location. Not sure if there is any record left.

Current list of schools mummy has on hands are Yishun Primary, Ahmad Ibrahim & Jiemin. These are all within 1km from my home. But then mummy heard alot of stories abt these schools so still pondering over. Haiz! Mummy says its nt easy. But when Rachel attends pri 1, it will be lots more easier cos she will hv a priority in the sch since her sibling - that's me, is already a student of that sch.

I have just completed term 3 in N2, starting term 4 & soon i will be graduating & promoted to K1. Mummy has already told me that in K1, alot of things i gt to do myself , such as reading instructions on my own & deciding what is to be done. I hope i can manage.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...