Monday, December 1, 2008

Promotion to N2

Mummy sent me to school just now & she couldnt find my name on the attendance file. Even my shoe hole is missing (each of us has our names on the individual pigeon hole where we put our shoes). Then Mummy realised that my name was listed on the sheet enclosed under N2 attendance file instead. Today is 01 Dec. The start of new sch term. I am in N2 for year 2009. Some parents will sent their child to sch at the end of the year to prepare them for the new sch yr. For us, tis considered our enrichment class since they are no actual lessons conducted.

My pigeon hole also changed already. Now i put my shoes on another shelf. My classroom also changed. Now N2 is in the 1st classroom whereas i was in the last classroom at the end of the corrider for N1. My new teacher is Guo Lao Shi - 郭老师. Teacher Ida will still be teaching the N1 students.

I feel so senior now. N2 leh....no joke but of cos more responsibility and serious work to be done.

Cousin Vicky is also attending the 1 mth enrichment program in my sch. She is considered under N1 - Teacher Ida's class. Mummy warned dat we are nt supposed to go ard & look for each other during class time. Only during breaks or with teacher's permission, then we can go over & say hi. Anyway, all classrooms' doors are closed during lessons so even if we try to be notty, we cant escape our teacher's sight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...