Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008. Hello 2009!

Lionel: i had 2 great weeks of sch hols with a xmas party celebration on the last day - 23 dec. Mummy bot a present for me for the gift exchange which the teachers say shdnt be anything less than $5. But Mummy where gt so " kiam siap" one? My present to my fren cost abt $15 bucks ok. We bot from Popular last min de. Also we were encouragd to wear white but hor, i where gt white colour clothes de. Haiz...no choice but to get Mummy to buy a set, also at the last min. Mummy says tis to be my xmas pressie lor.

No actual xmas family party cos we dun celebrate lor. In the past years, Pamela grandaunt used to invite us for her xmas party over at her place but in recent years, they hv stopped doing that. Mummy felt dat maybe its becos the kids are all grown up ( youngest already 16 yrs old) so they prefer to celebrate xmas with their own frens rather than own family members. So grandaunt stopped organising parties.

Nothing much to report except i was down with fever, i gt a throat infection, i vomitted like anything & i kenna nose bleeding. Haiz! All this started on Mon when i behave very unusually unusual. I was not like my normal self; I sat on the chair, staring into space. My eyes were droopy & i dun seem to be able to hold my head up. It felt so heavy. Ah Ma asked me if i wanted to sleep but i shook my head slightly. Then she felt my hands and cry out loud for they were really 'hot'.

I was rushed to the doctors immediately where i was diagnoised with fever & throat infection. I was given medication. That very evening, i vomitted non stop. Ah Ma bot me back to the docs again. I was given another kind of medication - anti vomit one. Then last nite, i gt nose bleed. I tot i was having a flu cos i felt something like water flowing out of my nose. Xiao Gu gave a loud cry saying i am having nose bleed. Luckily, its stopped very soon & Mummy gave me the nose drop which was given to Rachel when she kenna the same thing.

Wat a way to send away 2008. Hopefully i can recover soon enuff to welcome 2009 & also sch begins on 02 Jan - Fri.

============================
Rachel: For me also nothing special. I am as my normal self, enjoying myself daily to the fullest. I am gettin more & more "hiao" (vain) cos i like to doll myself up. I will request mummy to pin up my hair. Sometimes i will hv strangers asking mummy if i am a boy or gal. Pls lor! i am wearing pink & i am wearing a dress. Still hv people asking stupid qns. So Mummy pin my hair to make me loook more feminine. If still hv people asking : r u boy boy or gal gal, i will knock his/her head. Hmmp!

I can speak words like: pa-pa, ma-ma, mum-mum, bird, ball, apple, bear.
I look forward to cny cos i will be gg to australia with all my love ones - papa, mummy, lionel, ah ma, yeye, da gu & xiao gu & also gu po. Yeah! I am gg to sit on a real aeroplane ya know? I wonder hw is the feelin like. Hope its nt scary. Lionel hv nvr been onboard an aeroplane before also. So he is also excited.

Oh! Granny just bot us a huge bag of clothings from Bali. Mummy says to lug all tis to Aust. So both Lionel & me will hv more than enuff clothes to wear. Mummy's gonna hv a major headache packing our stuff (giggle).

So here's both of us wishing everyone : A Happy 2009 ahead with many more wonderful memories to dwell in also may good fortune comes to everyone. Huat Ah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...