Sunday, July 27, 2008

I can stand

Hooray! I can stand. Yes, without support from the adults. I just need to hold onto something solid & stable. Its yet another milestone dat i am presenting. The next milestone i am featuring will be my ability to walk unassisted. Keke... i am learning to walk now but i am still not very stable. Mummy also says i very lazy leh...put 1 foot out, then another, then....i sit down le. Haha. And i also very yaya papaya...keke...i like to show dat i am the "winner". i climb onto boxes & wave both of my hands high up in the air, much to the shock of Mummy & Ah Ma. If i am sitting down waving my hands, then its fine. But hor.... haha....i am standing up on the boxes , unaided, waving my hands as if i am a winner. Mummy sweat!




Here's a video of me standing up all by myself....as proof. Keke.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...