Sunday, July 6, 2008

BJG

Mummy sign me up for Baby Jumper Gym trial class today @ Bukit Gombak. Our class starts at 10am. We took the MRT to Bukit Gombak station & trsf to bus no 945. When we reached the club house, Edelynn from BJG called to say the class's trainer is sick, so no class today. But we already reached, then wat nw? Mummy asked. We were asked to join Runners 1 class instead. I'm suppose to be in Runners 2. So ok, since we were there already, might as well join. Anyway, its only a trial class.

The teacher is Grace. She's very nice & friendly. Mummy says she thot she saw Aunty Eliza with Zavier but was nt too sure as it was only a short glance. I had fun & learned alot of stuff. I love doing the gym most as it gave me a chance to run, climb, jump & swing. Mummy, on learning dat i enjoyed the class very much, sign me up for 1 term. Once per week session, every Sun @ 10am.

At Yishun Mrt station

After class @ Causeway point*. I gt a grasshopper in my hand.

Eating my hot dog bun

* Some of u may be tinking. Hw come from Bukit Gombak all the way to Woodlands, Causeway Point? Mummy realised there's bus no 187 at the bus stop outside the clubhouse & the directory shows 187 goes to Woodlands Regional Interchange. Looking at the no of places the bus will be passing by, Mummy says its quite a short ride cos after a few neighbouring stops along Bukit Batok & Bukit Panjang, it goes up BKE & turns out into Woodlands. So we end up @ Causeway Point lor... And from there we took bus no 969 back to the shop. Of cos la, we can always take the mrt all the way from Bukit Gombak back to Yishun also

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...