Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rachel Teething

I hv js cut out my lower central incisors recently and they posed no problem to me. But last evening, i was down with fever & still down with fever now. Mummy believed it my upper central incisors which is beginning to cut out dat is causing me to become cranky. i always want to be carried & my head feels sooooo heavy. i love mummy carrying me upright and then i will lay my face on her shoulders. With this position, i feel much better & falls asleep easily. Mummy gave me paracetomol which hopefully will bring down my fever & applied the teething gel on my gums which helps to sooth the irritation & uncomfy feeling.

Daddy took a temperature of me tis morning and it shows abt 38 lish. oh dear oh dear! the temp better go down. if not i hv to go see a PD le... keke...

With me always wanting to be carried, mummy is thankful dat i am light weight...haha...i weigh only 6.1kg currently. Not something to be proud of, but i do hope to gain weight steadily & surely. Otherwise, the doc will question mummy on my next visit in April. Its my assessment on my motor skills development. Gosh...i better buck up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...