Monday, February 4, 2008

Kindermusic Trial Class on 03 Feb 2008.

Me on the floors of the classroom


Me in pretty pink. ( not to be confused but Mummy is the one wearing yellow)




Just b4 class starts... the teacher going ard handing out registration forms. i had my eyes set on the pink ball. m trying to go after it.
Thank you Aunty Janice aka Dorami for the fotos.

Mummy bot me to kindermusic trial classs yesterday. It was at Tanglin Mall @ 3pm. Mummy was supposed to meet some other mummies at Macs @ 2pm but things did not go her way. Mummy was very pissed of & accordingly to her, the blasted weather dampen her mood.

Mummy: The sky was very dark when i left our hse at Yishun. Hoping dat it does nt rain, i pushed Rachel in her stroller & walked fast. When i arrive at Orchard MRT, i was wondering , oh my oh, hw on earth am i gonna get out to level 1? Then i saw the sign which says EXIT E - Forum. Ah yes! Tanglin Mall is in the direction of Forum, The Shopping . I immediately followed the crowd, sort of pushing my way true cos i didnt want to be late.

Alamak! The undeground link way doesnt have any lifts provided. Dun tell me i hv to use the escalators (something which i hate when i hv a stroller with a baby inside with me)???? Geez
What to do? Here goes. OH MY GOD! Its raining heavily when i reached level 1. i sms Dorami & Angel, telling them i am stuck at Orchard but will try to reach soon. I waited for almost half an hour b4 the rain decided to "go light". At the turn of green light (pedestrain crossing), i pushed the stroller out into the rain & head straight for the 1st shelter - Borders. What the heck! There is no permanent covered walkway. I hv to go out in the rain again & head to Forum. After a long walk, in & out of covered walkways, i am starting to wonder: Where the hell is TM? I've passed by Tanglin Shopping Centre, Tanglin Place but i dun see TM in sight. I asked the security guard & he told me its another abt 10 mins walk , just after the traffic light. I looked at the direction he pointed. The traffic lights seem so far. God! Help me! And with the rain pelleting down on me, it doesnt help.

Finally, finally, after much swearing & grumbling, i saw the words: TANGLIN MALL. Phew! Out of the blasted rain at last. I made my way down to Macs & saw the rest of the mummies there.

Conclusion: Mummy was wet & shivering whereas Rachel stayed warm & dry, snuggled in her pram, fast asleep.

P/S: I forgot to add. There are slopes & steps which i hv to go up & down, carry the stroller up & down. Cos the buildings there seems to be built on hill tops. Esp in tis kind of blasted weather, it makes matters even worst.

Last but nt least, after all the swinging & swaying dat Mummy did with me in the class makes her arms ached like crazy. Even now, while Mummy is typing this post, her arms are still kinda shaky. Mummy is not used to tis kind of swinging. Mummy says she will nt be registrating me in the class, not at tis moment yet.

Anyway, i did enjoy myself. Nice meeting all aunties/uncles & my lil frens. :) Mummy still blur blur as to who is who...Hahahahha!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...