Wednesday, October 24, 2007

6 in 1 Vacination

Mummy brought me to Yishun Polyclinic for my vacination today. She chose the 6 in 1 vacin pkg, costing $326.10. I gt a "poke" on my right thigh which made me cry out loud, but only for a few secs la. I'm a brave ger. Mummy says so.

Our appointment was at 8.45am but we were late. We gt there ard 9.15am. After the jab, I was sent to doc's room for my 3 mths physical progress check up. Everything was ok, only my neck still not very strong to stay upright. I tend to tilt slightly backwards but doc say its ok one. Not every baby progress at the same pace. Hehe. Doc say i'm very strong cos i kicked him in his tummy when he bend down to check on me. Hahahahhah!

Oh. One funny thing. The doc was surprised when he undid my pampers & found me to be a ger ger. He say:" Oh, u are a ger, hw come u wearing blue color?" Mummy told him baby wear any color also can ma. Never mind one la. The doc laughed. Alamak! This doc abit goon lor. My name is Rachel Seah Jia Xuan on the identity bar code pasted outside my health booklet. Didnt he see that? Headache la he!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...