Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rashes on me - Rachel

I went to stay with 姑婆 while my parents went away to Phuket. Mummy came back from her trip & bought me home. To her disgust, she found rashes all over & around my neck & my bottom. Mummy was sad. To see me covered in rashes is heart aching to her.

Mummy suspected dat 姑婆 never listen to Mummy cos Mummy did informed her after every bath to apply the nappy rash cream - Desitin on me. But 姑婆 told Mummy dat only if rashes appears, then apply. No rashes no nid to apply. See la. She never apply and rashes broke out on my bottom. Mummy complained to Ah Ma & she say will inform 姑婆 to apply the cream after each bath. Lionel Kor Kor also kenna the last time. 姑婆 never apply the cream & rashes also broke out. Kor Kor walked like a duck. At first, the adults all thought maybe Kor Kor legs pain cos he fell but when they changed his pampers, to their horror, they saw the terrible work of the rashes. Ah Ma immediately called 姑婆 and scolded her.

Mummy fight the rashes with the nappy rash creme.....healing very well.

And the rashes dat covers my neck, Mummy suspects its the rope dat ties the chinese talisman which 姑婆 hangs around my neck. Becos of my perspiration & the rough rub against my skin, thus the rashes. Mummy took out the talisman & apply the nappy rash cream on my neck. Healing in progress....looks much better now.

Mummy has asked Ah Ma to buy the clip which can clip the talisman onto my clothes...better solution. One, can protect me. Two, can prevent rashes.

Mummy dun wan to tell 姑婆 face to face abt my problem, else if 姑婆 become angry & then dun wan to help look after me when Mummy returns to work, then jialat liao lor. Mummy scared wait 姑婆 might tink Mummy so clever, Mummy look after me herself lor. 姑婆 will say : "我吃盐比你吃米多. If u so smart, then u do urself. "

So Ah Ma say she will go & tell her. See la, only 3 -4 days & 1.5 hrs flight apart, i kenna tis kind of rashes liao. Mummy say if they went for 1 week or more & for 4hrs or more flight apart, then how???

心痛啊!!!Sob Sob!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...