Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mummy's Mixed Feelings!

I'm having mixed feelings today. (1) Happy. (2) Sad/Can't bear to. (3) Sian. Why? You may ask. What all tis feelings? Well, let me tell you.

Happy is becos i can finally go for a short getaway to Phuket 2moro for 4 days with hubby. Put down everything and indulge in total enjoyment/excitment.

Sad/Can't bear to is becos i have to leave Rachel with my aunt for tis few days while we are away. My aunt will be helping us to look after her tis few days & then after when we return, we will bring her back. Thereafter, she will be taking over full care of Rachel when i return back to work. Although i can finally have good nap & do my own things, there's tis feeling of something missing. Although she pissed me off at times with her persistent crying & nagging, i will feel an emptiness inside me. But at least i know, she is in good hands. My aunt is an expert in caring for kids. She looked after Lionel, my son b4 as well.

Sian is becos when i check the internet for the weather forecast of Phuket, it says scattered thunder storm every day. Sian liao lor! If everyday really like dat rained non stop, what can we do in Phuket? Everyday stuck in the hotel room meh? I hope & pray dat the forecast is terribly wrong manz! I want sunshine everyday. Please God! Hear my prayers.

And oh, plus the recent plane crash of the budget airliner of Thailand in Phuket, its also gives me the creeps. Although I'm travelling by Silkair, it is still a "plane" neh.

Hoepfully, everything turns out perfectly perfect!. Warm sunshine everyday, plenty of enjoyment & excitment, good bargains/buys, "finger licking good" & delicious food, safe & smooth take off & landing of flight both from Singapore & Phuket.

Should correct my sentence. Not hopefully, its a MUST! MUST BE PERFECTLY PERFECT!!!. MUST MUST MUST!!! Hehe.

Stay tuned for further updates when i return.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...