Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ballet .... and a little Jazz

13 May 2012 (Sun):

Before they begin their regular routine for the day, Rachel & her classmates did a little dance item, sometimes 2 with their teacher. " Mama-mia " & " Greased Lightning ". The kids combined smooth ballet moves with quick jazz moves.

Regrets to inform i do not have my camera with me. But even if i do, I may not have the chance to take fotos or videos as i'm watching from the outside. Let me try my luck next week.

On a side note, Rachel will begin her first coaching lesson this coming Thursday, in preparation for the exam taking place in Nov 2012. Time from 730pm ~ 815pm.  I'm wondering how many students signed up for it.

On a even lighter note, perhaps I should take time off to sneak around abit. Hehe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...