Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sick!!

05 Oct 2011 (Wed):

Not the kids, not Daddy but me, me, me...

On the way home, in the MRT, last evening, i started feeling giddy. 3 more stops to go before i can alight but the train was delayed due to a track fault. i started to feel nausea & the giddiness became intense. i closed my eyes, hoping to ease the feeling but that did not help.

Finally, after what seems like eternity, the train pulled into the station & i alighted, with my hands shivering slightly & a little weak in the knees. I thought i may just faint anytime but i made it out of the station, surprisingly.

With the fear of slipping & falling since my knees were weak & shaking, i walked ever so slowly. A need to run over to the drain once to vomit but nothing came out.

Oh i hate this feelin!!!

I arrived home weak, shivering, having a terrible headache & feeling giddy, i promptly plonked onto my bed. Daddy came over & asked me what happened. He took some
medicated oil & massage it onto my forehead & temples. Then he went down to buy me a packet of prunes.

i puked that out too. I took some anti vomit tablets the doctor gave me the last time & drifted off to sleep as it was making me drownzy..

Woke up this morning, feeling much better though still a little dizzy. Made it to the office without any hiccups. :)

4 comments:

Mummy N said...

are you ... ? :)

Lionel n Rachel said...

haha... knew someone will suspect something when i did this post...
the answer is.....nope! :)
(err... dun think so)

Mummy N said...

hahaha.. rest well. weather is terrible these days; one moment scorching hot, and then the next, dark skies as if it is Armageddon.

Lionel n Rachel said...

Thanks Mummy N. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...