Sunday, June 19, 2011

" I had the runs "

19 Jun 2011 (Sun):

Lionel was down with fever, tummy ache & vomited on Fri night. According to mil, he vomited 3 times & had the runs 4 times; 2 of which he was unaware until my sil sniff out the terrible poo smell. ( lionel sleeps together with my sil).

But on Saturday morning, he looks fine to me though weak at his legs. By Saturday evening, he was running abt & building up his legos frantically. :) I assumed he was on the vedge of recovery.

Alas this morning, mil told me Lionel got the runs again. This time, Lionel was very restless & legathic. I told him to rest more & skip his phonics class. He slept from 9am to 12.30pm after taking his medication.

In the afternoon, he felt better but i told him to stay home. We had plans to celebrate Father's Day so the evening's outing was without Lionel.

Update as of 21 Jun 2011: I believe he took another day's mc yesterday morning cos fil told me he went to see the chinese physician & was given more medication.

Lionel has a school trip to the Jurong Bird Park tomorrow & i dunno if he wld recover in time to join his classmates on the trip. But since LK has brought him to the park recently only, in fact just last month, he might forego the trip on his own accord.

So now praying he wld recover soon as the sch hols are gonna be over soon & i dun wanna him to miss out on his lessons, if possible,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...