Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sheep

05 April 2011 (Tues):

Rachel was doodle-ing on her drawing block when I told her to do her homework. She packed up her colouring crayons & drawing block & was about to put them on the table when she blurted out " oh sh** "

I turned my head towards her & was like " Rachel, what did u just say?" She replied loud & clear " oh my sh** ".

" i thought mummy told you not to say such words. This is not very nice. "

" But mummy, i say sh**, i didnt say anything. "

" Rachel, stop using that word. Its very rude. "

" (pointing to a paper cut-out sheep that was on the floor) but mummy, my sh** dropped on the floor. "

I nearly died laughing.

" Rachel, look at mummy's mouth. its sheeeeep, not sh**. Say sheep. "

" Sheep. "

She cracks me up. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...