Monday, August 17, 2009

Splash Park @ SSC

16 Aug (sun): 二姑丈asked if we wld like to go to splash park @ SSC. Since mummy got nothing to do so she said ok. Mummy went home to get our barang barang & 二姑丈 together with 二姑, vicky & alexis waited for us downstairs.

The splash park was only open at 2 time slots; 12-2pm & 5-8pm. We went for lunch, shopping & finally headed for the splash park. We changed into our swimming suit & went wild. Mummy tried to take fotos but was afraid the camera wld get wet. So she can only zig zag thru to those dry areas (mummy: my camera still got wet).

We played till abt 1.30pm & then towel dry & change back into our home clothes. We left SCC & headed home. Once home, all 4 of us went into dreamland.

The water arch at the front of the splash park


Rachel enjoying herself...with a curious onlooker...

Vicky helping rachel with the interactive water instruments

Oh wat fun it is to splash with water...

"Rachel, c'mon lets go..."

".....where's my mummy?"

"...... lets go over there"


hot weather ; cool water!

Mummy: Here's 2 videos of the kids getting real wild. In bottom video, i had to stop video-ing rachel half way thru due to the need to avoid 1 large bucket of water nearly splashing onto me from above & also to avoid knocking into a girl. When i regain my position, rachel had shoot off far; i lost sight of her.

Overall, the kids had fun except for 1 boy who sent my blood boiling. He looks abt 9-10 years old & had a little round tummy. He seems wild & went ard, sending his hands splashing with the water & kicking into the little fountains.

What made me mad was he actually stood right in front of rachel & splash water into her face.... i was already eyeing at that boy. I made no move but i told myself, js 1 more move from him....

Know what he did?! He actually used his bulging tummy & pushed rachel, making rachel losing her balance & fell backwards. I ignore the possibilities of gettin real wet cos i was hopping mad. I went over to the boy & grabbed his arms & warned him in a real hard tone " YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BULLY A SMALL GIRL, MUCH LESS TO SAY SO MUCH YOUNGER THAN YOU! DUN LET ME CATCH U DOING THAT AGAIN, OTHERWISE I WILL TELL UR MOTHER. I WILL BE WATCHING YOU! "

He scoted off, ignoring my warnings & went once again, wild & carefree. But soon, he disappeared from sight. Good thing too!

And i got real wet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...