Sunday, January 4, 2009

GUG Lesson 1 - Term 1

Hey! Welcome back! Tis my 1st lesson for term 1 @ GUG's. Since i will be reaching 1.5 yrs soon ( in 2 more weeks as a matter of fact), mummy might trsf me to Parents & Tots Class instead. So most prob, i will only be attending tis term & after tis term, i might join the parents & tots class . Or maybe, we will stop for awhile cos mummy's pocket quite tight now ( tis wat she told me but i dunno wat it means)

Anyhow, we learnt the letter A & the # 9. A for ant, Ally Alligator, apple. I gt 2 ants drawn on my hand. For artwork, we were given half an apple each, dipped in colour paint & presses down on a piece of paper. Apple Imprint! I tink someone put the apple into his/her mouth and oh dear oh dear..... quick! spit it out!

Hmm...Amanda says her class also starts @ 4pm but i didnt see her leh... Mummy scan thru the name list attached on the board but also nvr see amanda's name. Amanda! where u la?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...