Monday, November 10, 2008

"Bye Bye" & "Pa Pa"

Mummy says she clearly heard me saying "bye bye." Lay Gim gu gu also heard me quite a few times already. At first, Mummy dun really believe i can say this word but when she heard me say so, she was surprised. Its as clear as a bell tinking.

And the word "Pa Pa" also linger on my mouth. You can hear me blabbering "papa papa papa" on & off.

Tis goes to show i'm on my way to speaking more words soon. Oh ya, forgot to tell u, last sun on the way to GUG, the taxi uncle says i am very talkative & active. Tis very good. Mummy says i am like a monkey cos i wanna stand up & grab hold of the bar at the top of the window. Or wat do u call dat? Mummy has to hold onto me in case i fall. And y talkative leh? Cos i blabber non stop..... but not audible words; just my own baby language. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...