Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rachel's Habit

Mummy: Recently, according to my aunt, rachel can finish all 4 oz of milk, mixed with brown rice & after finishing, another 1 oz of porridge water. ( wat do u call dat? the clear water when u cook porridge). She can also flip by her own le...but my aunt unable to capture her action on camera cos either rachel is too fast or she flip once only. My aunty hv the camera on standby, ready to capture her whenever she flip but always not able to.

But when rachel comes home during the weekend, 1) she doesnt finish her milk (maybe its becos i didnt mixed with brown rice) 2) she doesnt flip, no matter how i encourage her to do so.
Arrrgggghhhh.....

But at the shop hor (my in laws') according to my mil, rachel finish her milk wor...all 4 oz. My mil also nvr mix with brown rice leh...funny.

Rachel also starting to recognize people & place. She wldnt let my cousins carry nor enter their house. She wld start crying the moment i carry her into their house. Funny thing is, even if Ah Ma bring her to their house, she also dun like & start crying. Only till when she comes home, her cries become laughter.

Rachel turns 5 months this comin Mon 17 Dec. Happy 5mth Darling!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...